Short-term international medical coverage for groups of five or more individuals and families
Provides coverage for groups of five or more who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside their home country.
– Short-term travel medical insurance
– Coverage for groups
– Two plan designs, one for people traveling outside their home country whose destination excludes the U.S. and one for those whose destination includes the U.S.
– Maximum Limits Per Period of Coverage Options: $50,000, $100,000, $500,000, $1,000,000, $2,000,000 (Patriot International only)
– Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
– Available in monthly and daily rates
– Renewable up to 24 months
– Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
– Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
– Discounted premium from the Patriot individual plan
– Single plan for entire group of travelers
– Optional Chaperone Rider benefit
– 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Must read the policy for detail benefits and Terms & Conditions
Before making a final purchase, you must thoroughly read the policy information published by the insurance carrier, including their policy brochure and certificate. The insurance company's documents provide the definitive explanation of plan features, benefits, exclusions, limitations, claims handling, and other critical details. If you find any conflicts between our website and the insurance carrier’s documents, be advised the insurer’s documents take precedence.