Annual multi-trip insurance plan for groups of travelers. Offers group coverage for five or more people who travel frequently outside their home country throughout the year.
– Short-term international travel medical insurance
– Coverage for groups that travel frequently, their spouses and/or children traveling for a period of one year
– Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens
– Maximum Limit $1,000,000
– Individual deductible – $250 per covered illness
– Annual premium discounted from Patriot Multi-Trip individual plan
– Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
– Universal Rx pharamacy discount savings
– Multiple trip coverage throughout the year – choice of 30 days or 45 days in length
– 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Groups of people under 76 who are covered by an individual or group medical plan, and travel outside their home country frequently throughout the year.
Before making a final purchase, you must thoroughly read the policy information published by the insurance carrier, including their policy brochure and certificate. The insurance company's documents provide the definitive explanation of plan features, benefits, exclusions, limitations, claims handling, and other critical details. If you find any conflicts between our website and the insurance carrier’s documents, be advised the insurer’s documents take precedence.